The abstract “Exploring Unregulated Discrimination: Algorithmically Created Disadvantaged Groups” by our PhD Student Miriam Rateike was accepted to the WiML workshop at NeurIPS23.
- We hosted a workshop on Interpretability and Algorithmic Recourse
- Paper “Designing Long-term Group Fair Policies in Dynamical Systems” co-authored by Miriam Rateike accepted at the NeurIPS23 workshop on “Algorithmic Fairness Through the Lens of Time”
- Paper “Causal Normalizing Flows: from theory to practice” accepted as an Oral to Neurips 2023
- Paper “Causal Normalizing Flows: from theory to practice” won Best Paper Award at the 6th Workshop on Tractable Probabilistic Modeling
- Paper “Weakly Supervised Detection of Hallucinations in LLM Activations” accepted to NeurIPS Workshop on Socially Responsible Language Modelling Research
No comments to show.